It’s officially the most wonderful time of the year! At least in my book it is. I’ve got my tree all decorated with sparkly ornaments, lights hung outside, and a giant mug of peppermint hot cocoa by my side! As I’m getting into the holiday spirit, I figured I’d share some of my entertaining inspirations. Having a holiday party of your own this year? Nothing boosts your WOW factor like gorgeous floral centerpieces! A traditional option is poinsettias, they are dangerous if eaten though, so keep them away from hungry pets and kids, (or drunk uncles for that matter)! Some of my personal favorites are amaryllis, red passion peonies, and all sorts of seasonal branches and berries! As you can tell from my inspirations, I am going for a red and gold theme this year, classic with a sparkly twist!
1. Snack in style with this amazing serving tray from Etsy!
2. When it’s cold outside I am way more willing to take on DIY crafts like these fabulous glitter vases and candle holders. Check it out and make your own!
3. Perfect no matter which holiday you celebrate, amaryllis are beautiful and come in a variety of colors.
4. Visions of this tablecloth, not sugar plums, dance in my head. Perfect for your New Years bash too!
5. This dress is on the top of my wish list, perfect for a hostess or guest.
6. These show-stopping gold heels are for ladies on the top of the nice list. Or maybe the naughty list?
7. Planning a yummy signature cocktail is a great way to impress your guests. A traditional punch bowl is always fun too!
8. Nothing beats a crafty and festive sign to spread the cheer!
Top image from Green Wedding Shoes. Having a winter wedding? Check out their styled shoot for more ideas!